Disclaimer: I changed the way that I am tracking my picks. I realized that I have been tracking the MikePick2 picks and the Sprinkles twice. Once as part of the MikePick2/Sprinkles numbers and again as part of the overall sport picks. I changed it so that the Sprinkles/MikePick2s are no longer part of the overall sport picks.
As always, for more information behind each pick, watch Free Money Friday Every Day on the ESPN106.7 twitter account every weekday at 3 pm and every Sat/Sun at 10 am.
IT’S UNDERDOG THURSDAY
- Today is a new day with a new slate, so I don’t love to spend a lot of time looking at yesterday’s slate. There’s not a big reason to get too worked up over one day, but it is worth looking at what went right/wrong. I don’t really look at the Sprinkles in hindsight though because I don’t totally expect the team to win. That’s why I only sprinkle the ML. I believe they have a good chance, but I don’t expect the win.
- Yesterday, I went 8-11 with some close losses.
- HOU @ POR O238.5 – The final score was 111-125. That is 236 points. That is a few made FTs or one made three pointer from an over.
- BAY @ ISU +4.5 – Models don’t work 100% of the time.
- MARQ @ XAV -1 – Xavier lost by 2 in double OT. This just as easily could’ve been a cover or a push.
- IW @ HB O168.5 – Final: 84-82. That’s 166. It’s also the least number of points that Houston Baptist has given up since their first game of the season. Frustrating.
- CHT @ SAM +3.5 – Models don’t work 100% of the time.
- CHI @ IND U214 – Game went to Overtime and the over hit by 7 points. Hard to be upset about losing an under in an OT game.
- BAMA +5.5 @ LSU – This was just a misread by me. I really thought higher of Alabama than they played last night. It’s also only their 5th ATS loss of the season.
- TEX @ TCU ML – This was half of the MikePick2 yesterday. TCU lost by 1. I am upset by this.
NBA (40-36 52.63% +0.73u 0.97% ROI):
- Kings +13.5 @ Clippers
- Oregon @ Cal +10.5
- Minnesota +5 @ Illinois
- Minnesota @ Illinois U134.5
- Colorado @ UCLA +4.5
- Coastal Carolina +6 @ Arkansas Little Rock
- SIU Ed +15.5 @ Austin Peay
- Northeastern +2.5 @ William & Mary
- South Alabama +5.5 @ Georgia State
- Central Connecticut +17.5 @ St. Francis (PA)
- Pepperdine +13 @ BYU
- Kennesaw State @ Liberty -25
- Kennesaw State @ Liberty U119.5
- Charleston @ JMU U150.5
- Pepperdine @ BYU U155.5
- North Dakota State @ Western Illinois U150
- South Dakota @ Denver U152
- SIU Ed @ Austin Peay U148
- Gonzaga @ Santa Clara U155.5
- North Dakota @ IPFW -2
- UT Martin +4.5 @ Eastern Kentucky
- UT Martin @ Eastern Kentucky U163.5
- Oregon State @ Stanford U129
- Arizona @ Washington U135
- Nashville Predators @ NJ Devils U6.5
- Northeastern ML
- Iowa ML
- Denver Nuggets ML
- Montreal Canadiens ML
- Parlay: +118
- Illinois ML
- Colorado ML