As always, for more information behind each pick, watch Free Money Friday Every Day on the ESPN106.7 twitter account every weekday at 3 pm and every Sat/Sun at 10 am or listen to the Free Money Friday Every Day podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher, or espnau.com.
Today is a new day with a new slate, so I don’t love to spend a lot of time looking at yesterday’s slate. There’s not a big reason to get too worked up over one day, but it is worth looking at what went right/wrong. I don’t really look at the Sprinkles in hindsight though because I don’t totally expect the team to win. That’s why I only sprinkle the ML. I believe they have a good chance, but I don’t expect the win.
- Maryland @ Illinois U130.5 – 75+66=141
- Iona @ Quinnipiac -5.5 – They lost by 15. I hate Iona.
- MEM +5.5 @ PHI – I thought there was no chance that Philly, with all their issues and as hot as the Grizzles were, could win this game. I was wrong.
- SPU -3.5 @ Marist – St. Peters just seemed off for this whole game.
- MikePick2 – ILL ML lost & QUIN ML lost
- Yesterday: 1-3-1 after Penn/Columbia game was postponed
- Oklahoma State +13 @ Baylor
- Grand Canyon +7 @ California Baptist
- Lehigh +9.5 @ Lafayette
- Michigan +2 hosting Michigan State
- Lipscomb -9.5 @ Kennesaw State
- Northern Iowa -9.5 hosting Drake
- Austin Peay +6 @ Belmont
- TCU +9 hosting Kansas now +7.5
- Air Force +13.5 hosting SDSU now +11.5
- NDSU -5.5 hosting Oral Roberts
- Denver -1 hosting IPFW
- LSU @ Auburn U154
- Auburn -4.5 hosting LSU
- Kentucky -2.5 @ Tennessee
- TAMU +8 @ South Carolina
- UVA @ Louisville U114
- Stanford @ Colorado U130
NBA 57-51 +1.3u:
- Yesterday 4-1:
- Raptors -6 hosting Nets
- Kings +2.5 hosting Spurs
- Michigan ML
- Indiana ML
- Parlay: +111
- AUB ML
- PSU ML