Uh oh. I went 8-4 (+4.85 u) yesterday. The only thing to do is keep it rolling:
NBA (27-23 54%):
- LAC @ DAL O232.5
- There’s only one game in the NBA tonight, so you know we have to have action on it. 65% of the bets and 85% of the money is on the OVER in this game. That kind of discrepancy means that “big bettors” are on the OVER. So are we. P.S. LUKA IS THE GOAT
NCAAB (56-56-1 50%):
- I’m back up to 50% after a 4-3 day in CBB yesterday. JUMP ON THE TRAIN
- WICH (-4) @ USF
- 95% of money is on Wichita State to cover the spread in this one. The most lopsided money of the day. I’m going with the rich people.
- BUT (+4.5) @ NOVA
- Butler was the #5 team in the country last week before joining Auburn and Duke as Top 5 teams to lose both games they played. They’re obviously talented, and so is Villanova. You’ll see later that I think Nova will probably win the game, but I do think this is going to be a close game that comes down to free throws at the end. Also, 41% of bets, but 58% of money is on Butler. That means that the public like Villanova, but the big bettors like Butler. We will ride with the big dogs.
- KSU @ KU U126.5
- Kansas has quietly been one of the best defensive teams in the country. Also, if you’ve followed my picks, you know that I have taken every under in Big12 conference play since the under started 15-2.
- UGA @ UK (-11.5)
- Kentucky bounced back from a mid-week last second loss to South Carolina with a tough win on the road against Arkansas. Anthony Edwards for UGA will be the most talented player on the floor, but Kentucky will have the advantage at every other position on the floor. This is especially true when the teams go to their bench. We saw UGA struggle mightily on the road against Auburn. I think this game could be remarkably similar.
- UF @ LSU (-2.5)
- I don’t love this pick, but 51% of bets and 78% of money is on LSU. That is the biggest difference in CBB tonight, so I have to take it.
- OKST @ ISU U138
- BIG12 Unders. That’s it.
- TTU @ TCU U124.5
- BIG12 Unders. That’s it. Full disclosure: this is a heavily contrarian pick. 92% of the money is on the Over in this one, but BIG12 Unders have been good to me this season.
- MISS (+6.5) @ TENN
- I don’t think Tennessee is good. Kermit Davis is a very good coach, and Ole Miss got Tyree back. This should be another close game between middle of the pack SEC teams.
- WYO (+23) @ SDSU
- 50% of bets and 72% of money is on Wyoming in this one. I think SDSU is getting heavily increased lines because they are undefeated.
MikePick2 (3-2 60%):
- Parlay: +130
- NOVA ML (-160)
- PUR ML (-240)