On the Monday edition of The Lunch Break, Zac Blackerby and Monday guest Josh Vitale are joined by intern Jeff Whitaker. The show today featured conversations about Auburn baseball’s sweep of #2 Vanderbilt, Jarrett Stidham’s expectations for next season, and Jared Harper working out with the Atlanta Hawks!
Use the following time marks to navigate the Monday episode.
- Start of the show: The show opens with the guys recapping Auburn Baseball’s weekend sweep over #2 ranked Vanderbilt.
- 17:31 – minute mark: Conversation transitions to Auburn football’s newest commit Tyler Fromm a tight end.
- 39-minute mark: The guys are joined by intern Kendra to talk NBA playoff basketball.
- 50:00-minute mark: Big Momma loves Chipper Jones!
- 57:00- minute mark: Jared Harper is working out with the Atlanta Hawks and what Auburn Basketball’s team could look like next season.
- 1:09-minute mark: The talk covers Jarrett Stidham and what the expectations could look like for him next season.
- End of the show: The guys say bye to intern Kendra on her last day.