On the Thursday edition of The Lunch Break, Zac Blackerby and Painter Sharpless are joined by intern Kendra. The show today featured conversations about Charles Barkley and Draymond Green, Braves baseball, and Auburn Football Injury Updates. The guys also speak with Malik Willis’s QB coach Sean McEvoy and David Birkett of The Detroit Free Press.
TLB Podcast: Charles Barkley Would Win In A Fight!
Use the following time marks to navigate the Thursday episode.
- Start of the show: Zac, Painter, and Kendra open the show with the latest NBA beef between the Warriors Draymond Green and our beloved Charles Barkley.
- 13:00 – minute mark: The guys are joined by Malik Willis’s QB coach Sean McEvoy.
- 39-minute mark: The talk transitions to Twitter questions asking about Owen Pappoe, Auburns most recent commit and where he will fit in.
- 51:30-minute mark: The guys are joined by David Birkett of The Detroit Free Press to talk about the Lions taking Kerryon Johnson.
- 1:00- minute mark: Justin Ferguson of SEC country released an article on Auburn Football injury updates.
- 1:12-minute mark: Russell calls to talk Braves baseball and their weekend match up against the San Francisco Giants.
- End of the show: TLB is the best show in the world.